This grant round will focus on improving the wellbeing of LGBTQIA+ people living with a disability.
We encourage projects that are collaborations between disability advocacy and LGBTQIA+ groups.
Projects should aim to assist LGBTQIA+ people living with a disability in any of the following areas:
- Reducing isolation and building community capacity
- Recognising multiple identities including Aboriginal or Torres strait islander or multicultural
- Enhancing cultural engagement and development
- Building evidence
- Improving LGBTQIA+ inclusive practice in services.
The grant would focus on nationally-applicable projects over a 1-2 year period through one or more of the following:
- Community development
- Education initiatives
- Applied, community-led research with tangible outcomes in the field
- Events or conferences